Useful Fastly features
There are five easy things you can do to get the most out of Fastly:
* Enable Origin Shield designate a single point of presence (POP) to host cached content from your servers, which reduces strain on your infrastructure and protects your origin during high-traffic events.
* Use streaming logs get more historical and real-time data from the edge than ever before, leading to full visibility and faster fixes.
* Configure automatic gzipping make your site faster while reducing monthly bandwidth charges.
* Serve stale content keep cached resources up-to-date, prevent broken pages, and ultimately give your users a faster web experience.
* Set up surrogate keys group related objects (every article on a homepage or every item in a specific online sale) with a key to cache and purge them at the same time.
As always, let us know if you have any questions! We’re here to help.
The Fastly Team
www.fastly.com | [email removed] [email removed]
Services | Customers | Blog Support
Follow Us: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
PO Box 78266 San Francisco, CA 94107 Unsubscribe from future emails or update your email preferences
Automate your sales processes with Process Street. Sales proposals, quali calls and CS hand-offs in seconds. Sign up free.