Should You Self-Fund Your Employee Benefits?
You don’t have to sacrifice quality for affordable employee benefits.
Alternative Funding: How To Curb the Cost of Employee Benefits
* More and more companies are self-funding healthcare. Learn More
* A level-funded plan gives employers insight into employee health.
* Interview: Trends That Matter in HR Compliance
* Manuel Martinez-Herrera knows that culture is key to staying compliant. Learn More
* Namely’s VP of Law and Compliance outlines the challenges mid-market companies face.
* Massachusetts Enacts Transgender Restroom Law
* Violation of the law can result in a $100 fine or 30 days in prison. Learn More
* The act also prohibits ‘places of public accommodation’ from discriminating based on gender identity.
* Preparing for the New EEO-1 Reports
* For the first time, compensation data must be included in the surveys. Learn More
* Submitting false information could mean trouble for an employer.
* How to Make the Screening Process More Balanced
* Follow these states’ lead to make hiring fair and boost diversity. Learn More
* Screening practices can unfairly hide the best candidates.
* Healthcare Costs Pose New Surprises for Retirees
* Employers can help current workers save for future medical expenses. Learn More
* A 65-year-old couple retiring in 2016 will need an estimated $260,000 to cover costs.
* Customized Benefit Plans Make Employees Happy
* Giving workers plan diversity will boost productivity and lower costs. Learn More
* Keeping costs low and business strategies aligned while finding great benefits is a challenge.
* [Webinar] Demystifying Employee Compensation, from Offer to Promotion
* Check Namely’s HR News for compliance updates, or read up on the future of HR on the Namely Blog.
www.namely.com | email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) | 855-626-3591 (tel:%208556263591)
Namely, Inc., 195 Broadway , 15th Floor, New York, NY, 10007
Copyright 2016 Namely, Inc.
Unsubscribe from all future emails (