Hey John this is Steven with Mobileiron wanted to follow up. If you had requested for trial form. Give me a call when you have a chance phone number is 855-634-3208 thanks.
Your MobileIron Cloud trial is Ready!
Thank you for your interest in MobileIron, your MobileIron Cloud trial is ready. In just minutes, you can secure mobile devices, apps, and content with the most robust, multi-OS enterprise mobility management platform today. Begin your 30-day trial now by clicking the activation link below.
Once you log in, a setup wizard will help you complete the process so you can get started right away.
Experience and learn even more during your trial by taking full advantage of our MobileIron Cloud Success Journey; an extensive collection of technical resources including: a Getting Started guide, best practices, click-by-click how-to guides, FAQs and more. You can log in to this site with the following credentials: Username: email@example.com, Password:
We will contact you within a few business days to see how your trial is progressing and answer any questions you may have about MobileIron Cloud.
415 Middlefield Rd, Mountain View, CA 94043
MobileIron.com | Contact Us
I wanted to reach out in regard to the trial form you requested. Just wanted to make sure you got everything up and running for the trial, also, I will be your main point of contact for next steps so feel free to reach back out to me via email for any questions or next steps you have and I will get you in touch with the correct team member. I will follow up in a couple days as well to see how things are going.Best,
Stephen Sopar | Inside Sales Representative | Direct Line: 855-634-3208|
The caller did not leave a voicemail.
[UPCOMING WEBINAR] MobileIron Security Labs: Combatting Rising Mobile Threats
Take 3 Minutes to learn how to deliver the mobile flexibility employees want.
Watch the Video Now
Join us for the 2014 Fall Partner Roadshow offering you the very latest update on our Industry leading mobile technology to grow your business.
The agenda will be focused on the following:
* Launch of MobileIron Cloud
* New product overview and roadmap
* iOS 8 and Android for Work updates
* Technology ecosystem partnerships
* New partner sales and technical toolsPlease select the event city nearest you and register. We look forward to seeing you this Fall!
If you are interested in our Fall Technical Symposium, a two day technical course on MobileIron products – check out the available locations and dates here
2016 MobileIron. All rights reserved.
345 East Middlefield Road, Mountain View, CA 94043
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link to Unsubscribe:
Rescheduled | MobileIron Release Announcement- August 29,2016
MobileIron Release Announcement – July 22, 2016
MobileIron is pleased to announce that the MobileIron Access R6 release will be delivered to customers who have already purchased the product per the schedule below. To evaluate products not already purchased, contact your MobileIron sales team.
Start Date and Time: Sunday, July 31, 10:00pm US PDT | Monday, August 01, 05:00 UTC
End Date and Time: Monday, August 01, 1:00am US PDT | Monday, August 01, 05:00 UTC
No customer action is required. Customers may experience a brief period of downtime during the upgrade.
MobileIron Access (Cumulative R4/R5/R6) Release Update
This release includes the following updates:
– Added the ability to report on administrative activities inside the Access admin portal
– Added the ability to export Access Reports to a CSV file
– Updated the workflow for adding a SSL certificate
– Added the ability for administrators to recover their forgotten password using a password recovery key
– Added the ability to customize the error page that is presented to users if connection to a configured cloud service fails
– Added the ability to create multiple conditional policies and apply separate policies to each federated pair
– Added the ability to filter Audit reports by date
– Added a default set of recommended rules for new Access policies
The following product versions are required for this release of Access:
– MobileIron Core v9.0.x or MobileIron Cloud R33
– Standalone Sentry v8.0.1
– MobileIron Access administrative portal R6
– MobileIron Tunnel v1.0.5 for iOSACCESS & LEARNAccess
– Software – Download software
– Download product documentation – Learn – MobileIron Access Overview
– MobileIron University (MIU) Access Training
– Access Toolkit
– Subscribe to opt-in to all system status updates