24 Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest Features You Didn’t Know Existed
Welcome to your tour of the HubSpot Marketing Blog! For the next three days, you’ll receive a smattering of our best posts. Then, your weekly subscription will turn on automatically.
Today, we’re surfacing a type of post that’s been a staple on our blog for a long time: the tactical blog post. We’re on a mission to help people all over the world up their marketing game, so we love to share advice, examples, and templates for mastering new skills in marketing.
Here are some of the tactical posts that our readers have especially loved (we think you’ll love em too):
– How to Optimize Your Content for Google’s Featured Snippet Box
– 24 Awesome Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest Features You Didn’t Know Existed
– How to Use Excel: 14 Simple Excel Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
– 15 Email Newsletter Examples We Love Getting in Our Inboxes
– What No One Tells You About Your Career When You’re 22
Feel your marketing knowledge growing stronger? Good — that’s what we hoped for.
That’s all for today. Tomorrow, we have some posts featuring something else marketers love: original data.
Ginny Soskey | Manager, HubSpot Marketing Blog
Want to opt out of this tour? Click here to begin your regular subscription immediately
25 1st St.
You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Blog Notifications from HubSpot.
Unsubscribe from HubSpot Blog emails or update your blog email preferences.
One-click unsubscribe from all future HubSpot emails.
Automate your sales processes with Process Street. Sales proposals, quali calls and CS hand-offs in seconds. Sign up free.